Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Odyssey Begin

I always enjoyed viewing my friends' blog and I always wanted to write my own, but for lack of courage and time for "updating businesses" I never did, until today. Today I start my blog during my EDU3109 class due to the today's sylibus.It is compulsory for us to have our own blog.I found myself with a quite interesting challenge to set everything in my blog.Everything seems complicated as a beginner.I have bad English, and I'm sure my coming blog post will be full of grammatical mistakes.But I really want to have a blog, hence, if I don't start writing, I'll never improve my English, right? I do love writing before but for now the passion for it already fade away and I hope that i will found it back soon through this little odyssey of mine..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment